Announcement on Collection of Designing Scheme for "One City One Belt" of Gui'an New Area and Its Important Node City
Gui'an New Area is located in the connecting area of Guiyang City and Anshun City, Guizhou Province. With a planning area of 1,795 square kilometers, which is the eighth national new area approved by the State Council. According to the requirements of the Guizhou provincial party committee and provincial government on "building a city, gathering popularity, attracting investment widely, and introducing influential business," the collection of urban design scheme for the "one city one belt" area has been launched. To create a delicate and appropriate urban special form and promote the planning and construction of the region with high quality, we are now openly collecting Designing Scheme of "One City One Belt" of Gui'an New Area and Its Important Node City. We sincerely invite well-known and outstanding design companies both at home and abroad to participate, and hereby announce the relevant matters as follows.
1. Purpose on design scheme collection
"One City One Belt" is the concentrated reflection of the provincial party committee and provincial government on the development strategy of the new area. It is the key area of the construction, the main area for population concentration, and the core area of the economic and industrial development of the directly administered area. Through urban design, we may improve the quality, shape the image, and build the style and features of "One City One Belt" area and its important nodes.
Through open collection, this program intends to select superior schemes, at the same time absorb the advantages of other schemes, thus achieve comprehensive design outcome of the urban design and provide guidance for further planning.
2. Project name:
Collection on Designing Scheme of "One City One Belt" of Gui'an New Area and Its Important Node City.
3. Design Scope:
The research scope of the urban design covers 111.07 square kilometers of "one city one area", and 40.1 square kilometers of planned construction land for district.
Gui'an New Area Management Committee Planning and Construction Administration Bureau of Guizhou Province (hereinafter referred to as the New Area Planning and Construction Bureau)
5. The qualifications and related requirements for the applicants:
(1) The applicants must be well-known planning and architectural design institutions at home and abroad. Domestic design institutions shall have Grade A qualification for urban planning and design or Class A for architectural design, and aboard applicants shall have design license certificates issued by the competent government departments or building design industry associations of the countries (regions) in which they are located, which is well-known in the world. Priority is given to design units with the participation of international masters and similar design project experience and success cases.
(2) The creative designer of the project to be assigned: with the qualification of registered planner and senior title (domestic) / the same type of registered qualification (overseas), With similar urban planning experience, in recent years has a good urban planning and design performance and reputation, no bad record. Design units with similar design project experience and successful cases, and has a good reputation at home and abroad.
(3) The project accept the election of the consortium, but each consortium shall have no more than four members, and at least one of the members of the consortium shall have domestic qualifications. The parties to the consortium shall sign a consortium agreement to clarify the rights and obligation of the main units of the consortium and of each party. The main unit of the consortium shall meet the above qualification requirement and the cooperating unit shall have the status of an independent legal person.
(4) The applicants shall have at least three similar achievements that similar to the scale of the project, and provide corresponding supporting materials.
6. Content of planning and design
The design content of this scheme includes two parts: one is the urban design within the "one city one belt" area scope; the other is the location analysis of the urban nodes and key areas within the scope of "one city one belt" and also the urban design which proposed by each applicant according to their own research and analysis.
(1) Urban design of area and key areas
The contents of urban design in areas and key areas should include, but are not limited to, regional positioning, industrial planning, land use analysis, current situation analysis, urban design and guidelines, industry allocation ratio, space layout, master planning, overall spatial structure, functional divisions and settings, comprehensive traffic analysis (including pedestrian crossing and slow traffic, etc.), public space layout, land development model and development volume configuration, various planning control indicators, suggestions on development time and order, economic and technical indicators, analysis of land development intensity, design of public service supporting facilities, city skyline and building height control, etc.
(2) The detailed urban design schemes of portal nodes and key areas need to reach the depth of guiding constructive detailed planning. The content should include design concept, general layout, important view effect, construction scale, investment estimation and so on.
7. Requirement on design results
The design results should focus on reflecting the main design concepts and ideas. The results submitted include 10 sets of abbreviated A3 size of the design specification and atlas, and 10 to 15 minutes of multimedia presentation (using a common format, including not less than one minute three-dimensional animation demonstration), exhibition board of planning and design (specific size according to site requirements), two copies of CD-ROMs of electronic version of the scheme results, etc.
(2) Language requirement for results
The results are mainly written in Chinese and may be in both Chinese and English. In case of contradiction between Chinese and English, Chinese shall prevail.
All the documents submitted by the invited applicants will not be returned. The copyright of the design results of this proposal, in addition to the right of signature, shall be owned by the organizer of the scheme. The scheme collecting organization shall have the right to publicly display or introduce, display, evaluate and use it through the media, professional magazines, books and periodicals or any other means after scheme collection ended.
8. Application materials are required and method for application
(1) Name and qualification description, the brief introduction and the performance information of the similar projects of the applicant.
(2) The applicant intends to set up a design team to undertake the project, including an introduction to the professional qualifications of all team members and the division of duties in the project.
(3) Relevant certificates of the applicants, including copies of business license and qualification certificate, certificate of legal representative, the letter of authorization of the legal representative, the copies of identity certificate of authorized person and certificate of registered practicing qualification of designer, shall all be stamped with official seals.
(4) Method of application:
The applicant shall scan the qualification certificate (the original for reference), the resume of the person in charge of the project, and member list the project, project contact and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org (all above documents are required to be stamped with the official seal of the company). Before deadline of registration, please submit the paper version to Gui’an New Area Planning and Construction Bureau.
Contact Number：0851-88900615;+ 86 15519767177
9. Schedule for Collection
This announcement is issued to the public internationally, and the form of public registration is adopted. From the date of publication of the announcement, the registration of design institutes at home and abroad will be accepted publicly.
(1) Announcement and registration time: 30 April, 2019 - 11 May, 2019;
(2) Qualification examination: 12 May, 2019;
(3) Uniform on-site investigation and supply of basic information: 14 May, 2019;
(4) Design time: 15 May, 2019 - 14 June,2019
(5) Submission time for plan and qualification documents: before 9 a.m. on 15 June, 2019
(6) Time for proposal review meeting: 9:30 on 15 June, 2019
10. Ways for collection
(1) Pre-qualification stage: the organizational unit shall organize relevant experts to prequalify the participating institutes, and the organizational unit shall notify the participating institutes that meet the requirements of the competition by telephone, fax and mail. After receiving the notice issued by the organization, the participating institutes that meet the requirements of completion shall submit their entries at the time specified in the notice.
(2) Expert review stage: the design institutes that has obtained the qualification shall submit the outcome documents in accordance with the provisions of the proposal collection task statement. The organizer will invite 7 to 9 experts for evaluation and examination. Academicians or national masters in the field of planning and construction are invited to serve as the team leader, and the members of the expert team are well-known experts in planning and related fields at home and abroad to grade the entries. According to the evaluation of the entries by the expert evaluation team, a winning scheme will finally be selected.
(3) Plan integration and optimization stage: the winning scheme design selected by the expert integrates the advantages of other schemes and optimizes the scheme, and submits the final design results to the New Area Management Committee for approval within the prescribed time.
11. Reward and Payment Method
A winner of the competition is awarded as follows:
(1) One winning scheme shall reward RMB 3.36 million yuan (including tax); A winner of the winning scheme, with an award of RMB 3.36 million yuan (including tax), shall be paid as follows: and the winner shall integrate and deepen the advantages of several schemes, and pay 50% of the total amount after submitting the optimized scheme, i.e. RMB 1.68 million yuan (including tax); the remaining 50% of the scheme shall be paid after it is approved by the regulatory committee, i.e. RMB 1.68 million yuan (including tax).
(2) The unapproved scheme is graded by the expert group, with more than score 80, 500,000 yuan (including tax) will be paid in one-off payment for the scheme after complete competition scheme and documentation is provided.
Planning and Construction Bureau of Gui'an New Area
30th April, 2019